Gmail is one of the most popular email service providers across the world. Also, there are a billion users to use daily or their business purpose. if you are new users for Gmail and want to create a Gmail account and login in then here’s the right place to find How to sign in Or create a Gmail account?
How to create a Gmail account and Log in [Quick Guide]
Step 1: First of all, go to www.gmail.com and type in your username (your email address) and password and click sign in. if you are a new user then first click on the Create Account.
Step 2: Now enter your details: Name, Username, Password
Step 3: Tap to next and Now follow the Instruction.
Step 4: Enter your Mobile Number and Birthdates and click on the Next Button.
Step 5: Now verify your mobile number (To make sure this number is yours, Google will send you a text message with a 6-digit verification code. Standard rates apply).
Step 6: Click to Send.
Step 7: Now you get the OTP on your Mobile number and verify it.
Step 8: And Tap to Agree to Term and Conditions.
Step 9: That’s it now you finally create a Gmail account.
Step 10: To sign out, click on the circle in the top right of your screen that will either have an avatar image or your account name initials in it.
Step 11: A drop-down menu will appear with the option to sign out.
Features Of Gmail
How to recover your Gmail account if it has been hacked or lost
Here’s you can find the how to recover your Gmail account, just follow the below given steps.
- First Go to the account recovery page.
- In case you can’t remember your password, then click Try different question.
- And Use your recovery email or phone number.
- After that, it will send a recovery code to that contact to prove your account ownership to phone number/email.
- Instead, you can also answer your security question that would have selected at the time of setting up this account.
- After you receive the recovery code, enter it in Gmail, Google will then ask you to change your password.
- And Gmail will take you through the Security Check once you are signed. Make sure to check and change your security information.
How to secure your Gmail account
- In your Gmail settings, Follow the information in the Security Checkup. This is Google’s service that helps users make sure their Google accounts are safe by checking connected apps, devices, account permissions, etc. that may lead to compromising your account.
- At once change the password of your Google Account, if you haven’t already.
- Now you should Change password of apps and sites where you use the same password you used for your Google Account
- Change password of apps and sites where you sign in with your Google Account email address as well as apps and sites for which you’ve saved passwords on your Chrome browser.
- Make sure your recovery phone number and email are correct, so you stay informed about suspicious account activity.
Hope you like this Article about How to create a Gmail account and Log in. if you have any query about it, then let me know us in below comment section.